Ella Blecher's Seed Story - Jessica Serrano (Post 5 )

Our Story of The Seed Project was full of stories to tell now I was given the opportunity to interview Ella Blecher who is in Team 5. She enjoyed this project and had many funny moments such as when she found a bug floating in their water cup. " It made me laugh when there was a small brown bug floating in our plant's water cup." I then asked her what amazed her the most about this project. She answers with , " I was surprised how quickly our plant grew. I expected the brussel sprout plant to grow, but it surprised me how quickly the plant reached the size it is now. " I then asked what made her think a little deeper, she responded with , " I had to stop and think a little deeper when we were moving our plant to the garden. We needed to find a spot where our plant would thrive , while not stopping other plants from doing so. " She then further explained to me how she found a spot in the back where their plant would receive a lot of sunlight yet not block any plants. To wrap up this interview I asked her what one thing was that she learned. " I learned about photosynthesis on a more personal level by watching my plant grow from up close. " We then closed off this interview. Both of us enjoyed this experience of interviewing each other.


 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post #8: A Matter of Selection (Grace Slone)

Seed Germination Lab Report